19.4.11

Hotel Excelsior Frankfurt

I am really appreciate that my company's counterpart helped me book this hotel for my 1 day stay in Frankfurt.  It is so close to Frankfurt main station and yet the service is really good.

After a long hour flight from Kuching to Frankfurt (via SG), i reached Frankfurt Airport at 2.25am 17.4.11 (Kuching time).  Germany time is 6 hours later than Kuching time.  Not very sure if Hubby and son has slept, i decided to only text him when i reached the hotel.

So, after buying S-Bahn ticket at EURO3.90, i took the train from Frankfurt airport to Frankfurt main station.  I made a big mistake during the journey - i dropped off at wrong station (the usual mistake i made when i travel along Germany because i really don't understand German).  This mistake made me waiting for another 15 minutes alone in the station.  Luckily the weather not that cold but that's really scary because the whole area was so quiet and nobody.  Thanks god that hubby not yet slept during that hour and with his sexy voice, i really feel calm (i don't dare to tell him this incident - scare that he will scold me later).

15 minutes later, the train reached and this time i waited and listened carefully.  Finally, i reached the station safely.  

Then, i asked people there the direction of Hotel Excelsior and they told me that it's on the right side of the station (thanks to the 2 young men for your help but sorry i don't have small change for you).  About 2 minutes walking distance, i saw this signboard and Hotel Excelsior is just opposite the train station.

After checking in, i went to my room - 320.  The room is pretty small but yet enough for me.  The free minibar and wifi really fancy me a lot.  They also provide a piece of chocolate which will make you sleep better.  Wow!  Doesn't it sound very touched?






I really enjoy they stay here.

2 条评论:

RaiNboW 说...

wow, this time no need rush to Erfurt. can enjoy one day at Frankfurt. But as usual, you get lost again. LOL~

说...

Yeah. I am really lack of direction.