23.4.11

My room @ Mercure Hotel Erfurt Altstadt

This time, my colleague in Erfurt has booked a 4 star hotel for me in Erfurt.  I was a little bit surprised when i saw the email from her.  The hotel is quite near to the Anger Tram Station - it's only about 2 minutes walk.

When checked in the hotel, i got another surprise that the room rate actually consists of free wi-fi.  This means, i can actually call my sweet family everyday free via viber.  How touched i was.

My room is located at the 1st floor with number 114.  It's a non smoking room.  Too bad the minibar is not free but the room size is bigger comparing to the hotel that i have in Frankfurt before. 


A little bit surprised to see my name on the greeting board in the TV.  How sweet the hotel is.


My room is facing the old church just behind the Anger 1 shopping mall.  I have really a great view from my room.  The weather is just nice to have the window open and let cold wind blowing in.  What a wonderful spring time!

没有评论: