21.4.11

Walking at Frankfurt

After breakfast, i spent a few hours walking on the street. 



Not far away from the Frankfurt main station, i found a street with many sex shops.  Of course, this is really a small case compares to the one at Amsterdan.   But still, a little bit strange and uncomfortable when i passby the street.  Am i too conservative?


Then, i walk longer, i saw this interesting bank with special decoration surrounding the building.  I sit there few minutes just for enjoying the peaceful moment.



After taking few photos of the church at the back of the DB bank, i walked back to my hotel for check out.


Then, i had a Udong Noodle at Korea stall in Frankfurt main station.  It cost me about EURO 5.90 for this bowl of noodle.  Not really fancy but the hot soup really keeps me warm.

Then, I sat down with the book for Seoul visiting and waited for another 1 1/2 hour for catching up the train to Erfut at 13.19pm.

没有评论: