17.4.12

messy

Hubby is out of town for few days.  Last night is the first night without him ever since my twin deliveries.

I left the company sharp at 5.30pm yesterday.  Went to mil there for dinner and thought of leaving the house earlier to let my 3 babies sleep earlier.  However, Ting woke up straight after i had my lunch and cried so loud and non-stop.

I left mil's house at about 8pm while mil was carrying Ting (still crying) in the car.  She kept crying on and off throughout the journey.  8.30pm, reached home and i tried to change her clothes.  She got stop for a while but later she continued again.  Then, the whole night, the routine started - milk, cry, sleep for 30 minutes, cry, milk, sleep for 30 minutes.  I kept carrying her and holding her throughout the night without any helper.  It was really tiring.

I think i slept less than 1 hour last night.  I was so tired until this morning nearly bang on a car.  I wonder how i am going to pass these few days. 

Again, i drool off just now in front of my working pc.  Oh Gosh!

2 条评论:

Rosaline 说...

kolian...
how about your maid? u dont let her involve in take care of bb?

说...

She is helping to take care baby during day time. Night time, after we back from my mil's house, she will do some housework and get sleep at around 10pm.

Sometimes, i really feel my life is more torture than my maid. haha.